Pathmark (through 5/28) has Pork Loins for $1.79 lb.
ShopRite (through 5/28) has London Broil for $1.99/lb (limit 1); Hamburger (80% lean) for $2.49/lb (limit 1-- is this a good price? I rarely buy it, and I'm trying to figure it out); and Turkey Hill Ice Cream for $1.77 (limit 4).
Acme (through 5/26) has Kraft Mayo/Miracle Whip 30oz. for $1.99; Chicken Breasts for 99c/lb; and corn on the cob 10/$2.
Zingo's (through 5/28) has Oscar Mayer hot dogs 2/$3; Heinz Ketchup $1.49/40 oz. (I want to compare this to Costco, to see if it's better or not); Breyers Ice Cream for $1.090; Graham Crackers for $1.79; Honey Bunches of oats cereal for $1.99; Chicken Breasts for 99c/lb; and Campbell's Pork & Beans (not my favorite) for 33c.
There are other items in the ads, but these are what stuck out to us. Please add anything that you've noticed which seems to be a good deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment